Crinoid And Coral?

railer

One is of the corel(?) and the other two are what I think is a Crinoid, but I'm not sure. They are surface fossils found in North East BC around Jasper. (Canada)

If you need better photographs I'll make more.

Thanks.

post-12730-0-40445100-1375650635_thumb.jpg

post-12730-0-84017500-1375650640_thumb.jpg

post-12730-0-66500100-1375650646_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I think your first image is of a fenestrate bryozoan; the other two look like coral to me.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the fenestrate bryozoan, that looks right for sure, but I'm not sure about coral.

It seems to have a stem formation at the bottom I've never seen coral that looks like that, but I'm certainly no expert, would you know where I could see a sample like that?

My guess would be the second picture is of a horn coral perhaps, with the attachment point being right where the coin is. Hopefully some can let you know more. :)

Ok I've added some more pictures, the problem is it's looks like a square spike kind of like a railroad spike, The front looks like a flower blossom and the side looks like a standard Bryozoan, except for the very bottom where there is a clear repeating crescent moon pattern.

I add some high definition pictures here.

https://plus.google.com/photos/115831434767989755371/albums/5756736301156124689

and yes under my flash one side looks green the other side looks blue, I don't know why.