Follow In Master's Footsteps Or When The Fiction Overtakes The Reality 6

docdutronc

Calamites :wub:

Nicholas next Calamites Goepperti I discovered that it is for you, find me a bark of lepidododendron from nova scotica in exchange .....

I saw on the net collections of Cape Breton, these sites are more accessible??

bruno

Guest Nicholas
Nicholas next Calamites Goepperti I discovered that it is for you, find me a bark of lepidododendron from nova scotica in exchange .....

I saw on the net collections of Cape Breton, these sites are more accessible??

bruno

Most sites are protected from collecting, It is nearly to the point where one can only hunt construction sites(and with our low economic wealth those are few.) I'll do my best to find a suitable piece at my newest hunting grounds. They seem to only be producing generic "woody" material rather than bark impressions which can be identified.

I've never found a reasonable lepidododendron yet, my best stuff is all calamites.

Most sites are protected from collecting, It is nearly to the point where one can only hunt construction sites(and with our low economic wealth those are few.) I'll do my best to find a suitable piece at my newest hunting grounds. They seem to only be producing generic "woody" material rather than bark impressions which can be identified.

I've never found a reasonable lepidododendron yet, my best stuff is all calamites.

Bark that are presented on the website of Nova Scotia are very well preserved and sites are inaccessible and protected, I have the chance to go on heaps, just the permission of the operator, that does not I send you a calamites as soon as possible ...

bruno

Guest Nicholas
Bark that are presented on the website of Nova Scotia are very well preserved and sites are inaccessible and protected, I have the chance to go on heaps, just the permission of the operator, that does not I send you a calamites as soon as possible ...

bruno

I'm currently working on the proper certification for being allowed on those sites, as you can see from my gallery my finds are not all that great because I'm forced to stick to legal sites(and even then the Government can take my fossils at any time.).