Deal Of All Deals On Various Types Of Mammoth Teeth

rylawz

Here are 3 euro river finds. the top one is a lower steppe mammoth tooth (Rare) the middle is a lower straight tusked elephant tooth (Rarest) and a blue woolly upper. Got the 3 for a steal from my German connection. I like to brag about my amazing deals lol.

post-11956-0-05800800-1378065792_thumb.jpg

Edited by rylawz

Post your Proboscidea!!!!!

I got a steal of a deal recently that will make you cry! Texas mammoth stuff...a couple columbi teeth loose plus a hayi in the jaw...killer condition.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Ill start new topics once I receive them. I have the best proboscidea collection I have seen on this forum so far. I want somebody to challenge that! The more proboscidea pictures and topics the better!

I got a steal of a deal recently that will make you cry! Texas mammoth stuff...a couple columbi teeth loose plus a hayi in the jaw...killer condition.

post some pics! Not enough proboscidea stuff on this forum.

Yee-haw! A hose-nose showdown!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I don't buy much as I have a strong preference in finding my own. But when the deal sounds right and the quality is better than I seem to find, some cash needs to change hands....But rest assured, there are folks on the Forum who have found some killer mammoth and mastodon stuff. More detailed pics in my upcoming July report.

post-22-0-84850200-1378068171_thumb.jpg

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Awesome and that partial jaw is unbelievable

I don't buy much as I have a strong preference in finding my own. But when the deal sounds right and the quality is better than I seem to find, some cash needs to change hands....But rest assured, there are folks on the Forum who have found some killer mammoth and mastodon stuff. More detailed pics in my upcoming July report.

Awesome and that partial jaw is unbelievable!