It Is Finally Out And We Get Two For The Price Of One!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

Well the december issue of the ecphora is out and on the page is my cow shark tooth i found and also a great craw claw that atropicallondon found.

post-17-1229219942_thumb.jpg

Gongrats to both of you! (But where's the plug for the Forum?)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Gongrats to both of you! (But where's the plug for the Forum?)

Yeah, it should have read Steven Ferguson (Administrator of TheFossilForum.com) etc etc etc

Guest bmorefossil
Yeah, it should have read Steven Ferguson (Administrator of TheFossilForum.com) etc etc etc

well yours doesnt exactly say john, guy with a name that has nothing to do with fossils and is a song by rancid and no i do not live in london.

Guest bmorefossil
That's great. Now that you are famous, I hope you don't charge for guiding forum members!

wait you still havent paied up from last time lol im just kidding, but i really must thank Atropicallondon for taking me to his beach so i can find that tooth, if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be the one with it.

Guest bmorefossil
:faint: So... How are you going to use that fame? I bet it will come in handy for the ladies.

oh im sure the ladies that hunt the beach i go to will be all over me, only problem is they have a few years on me..... :faint:

• 2 weeks later...
Well the december issue of the ecphora is out and on the page is my cow shark tooth i found and also a great craw claw that atropicallondon found.

Congrats, sharing your finds is almost as much fun as finding them. Especially in print.

Guest bmorefossil
Nice job with those rare finds guys.

So did the crab claw get identified yet?

im sure it did but he just left chat so i didnt get to ask him lol

Guest bmorefossil
Where's the .pdf copy of the rest of The Ecphora?

well they dont do the .pdf version anymore, dont know why, but i really hope they start it again

Wow, I can't believe that I didn't see this before. Congrats to you both! I've read your posts about the finds but missed the props. Simply awesome.

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
Wow, I can't believe that I didn't see this before. Congrats to you both! I've read your posts about the finds but missed the props. Simply awesome.

did you ever take your great white to the CMM im sure they would put that in there real quick!

Great honor for you guys. It's always fun to get published and feel that all your years of work finally get some recognition.

Do we all get autographed copies?

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

Guest bmorefossil
Great honor for you guys. It's always fun to get published and feel that all your years of work finally get some recognition.

Do we all get autographed copies?

short on paper right now :P