It Is Finally Out And We Get Two For The Price Of One!

Guest bmorefossil

did you ever take your great white to the CMM im sure they would put that in there real quick!

Yeah, I should take that tooth down there to get it looked at and ID'd positively. It's one weird tooth! I have a few more things to get ID'd too. I will post them on here soon. I don't want to use up all my good new post topics all at once! :D

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
Yeah, I should take that tooth down there to get it looked at and ID'd positively. It's one weird tooth! I have a few more things to get ID'd too. I will post them on here soon. I don't want to use up all my good new post topics all at once! :D

your little tooth im pretty sure is a gw, awsome tooth, it would have been awsome if it was 1.5" longer lol

GW from the bay? Please show! Kent does list them as occurring in the Calvert fm, but there has been discussion about whether he is correct or not. A lot of long time calvert pros have said they have never seen any.

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

it would be nice if they updated the website every decade or so as well

well they dont do the .pdf version anymore, dont know why, but i really hope they start it again

ohhh that tooth. It is pretty wild but I am gonna say not GW. I'm not sure what it is but, I cant help but think that the tiny size is somehow deceiving and/or confusing us.

Guest bmorefossil

its not likey to be GW but when someting that looks like that and was first thought to be a mako until the better pictures, I still think he should take it to the museum and see what they think.

Archived