I'm Looking For Fossil Fish Poop!

Dave Daniel AKA (Bones)

So, now, <drumroll, please> I bring myself to my proposed solution for your issue. A kindred entrepreneurial spirit on the board is already capitalizing on a capitOl idea. The idea involves a bucket and toilet paper and Washington - sound familiar? OK, his idea seems destined for certain success, and a major byproduct of that success is going to be what? Yes - a plethora of poop! And not just any poop, either, but special, collectible poop.

What do you think about kitty coprolite? Hard encrusted pre-fossil delicacies...

Guest bmorefossil
What do you think about kitty coprolite? Hard encrusted pre-fossil delicacies...

i still like mine like a rock, anything softer i really dont want

well, from the way you said that, it sounded like you meant as a snack food, and if so, i'm agin' it. tain't natural. probably would keep you regular, though...

Fifty five posts in under 24 hours....

Anson, if you want to boost the Forum post count, anything scatological seems to work well with these folks.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
its in this topic, top of page 2 i think

Shoot it's in the other poo topic, I'll bring the picture over when I get home from school

There is alot of poo like you describe in the Green River formation fish quarrys, it's everywhere!!!

OK, maybe that narrows it down to the exposures that they came from.

Is there anyone on the Forum that work a lot in the Green River formations in the fish quarries?

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

Fifty five posts in under 24 hours....

Anson, if you want to boost the Forum post count, anything scatological seems to work well with these folks.

yeah, and you could hire someone to split my posts up into normal size and increase the number of posts exponentially.

hey does yours say mama becuase mine does, but back to the poo, i already posted mine lol everyone looked over it

Here is a picture of a poo. They looked like this one except smaller. This one is about 4"

By the way, our dog Muffin, (I didn't name him) can do so many tricks, but he can't

say Momma. How did you teach him.

Oh, and you should give your dog to Mommabetts. It's obvious he is calling for her.

Heres a pic of Muffin too. What a face.

post-1026-1229434974_thumb.jpg

post-1026-1229435061_thumb.jpg

Guest bmorefossil
Here is a picture of a poo. They looked like this one except smaller. This one is about 4"

By the way, our dog Muffin, (I didn't name him) can do so many tricks, but he can't

say Momma. How did you teach him.

Oh, and you should give your dog to Mommabetts. It's obvious he is calling for her.

Heres a pic of Muffin too. What a face.

nice dog, no the momma thing came with her. Are you sure that's coprolitw it almost looks like it's not a fossil

nice dog, no the momma thing came with her. Are you sure that's coprolitw it almost looks like it's not a fossil

Yes, I am sure it is a coprolite. Don't know what from though.

I bought it at a show because it had great poop detail.

You know, with the Oligocene mammal poop. The value is determined by the quality of the pinch marks (termination)

...You know, with the Oligocene mammal poop. The value is determined by the quality of the pinch marks (termination)

So, for the Calvert Cliffs and Aurora guys, that one would be like "full tip and great serrations"? :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
So, for the Calvert Cliffs and Aurora guys, that one would be like "full tip and great serrations"? :P

and you could never forget the bourlette, i think the bourlette is the hardest to find complete

:P Now this thread is starting to get really strange :faint: I can honestly say that I have never heard dododododododo described so uniquely before with so much passion!!!!!!!! :P

Archived