I Put Some Stuf On The Wall

Robii

after clearing the room of a small cubboard a got some free wall.

this is what i done with it. Gave some of my Mammuthis fossils a special place. Only the pelvis with bite marks still have to be hanged up. One bracket is allready there..

muurkunst.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

sweet bones! what is the bone just under the rib, left hand side?

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Guest bmorefossil
Cool idea, I like it. B)B)B):D Next time I paint my fossil room I want to go for the cave art look.

hmm worthy you just gave me an awsome idea! Im going to be fixing up my room soon anyway, I dont know if ill go with the full cave artwork thing but i might do something on that line, i was going to go with brown and red as my wall colors.

...Only the pelvis with bite marks still have to be hanged up....

Nice! Any idea what bit the Mammoth?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Cave painting are a pretty cool idea. I always had the thought that if i hit the lottery i would build a grand fossil room that looked as if i were on the beach. I would have the sky and a rising sun painted on one wall. Then on the wall across from it i would have a nice set of cliffs painted. Then the carpet would be half water and the other half beach. On the beach i would have all the stuff you can find on the beach, chunks of clay, rocks and of course teeth. Not sure if it would even be possible to stich a carpet to look like that but hey i guess for the right amount of money anything is possible

Nice pieces. Are these fossil or from the permafrost? I have some mammoth bones from Pleistocene of Texas.

One femur and a premaxila with tusk.

Be sure that no one opens that door too hard. Hate to see them get broke.

Thanks for letting us enjoy those pieces.

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

Cave painting are a pretty cool idea. I always had the thought that if i hit the lottery i would build a grand fossil room that looked as if i were on the beach. I would have the sky and a rising sun painted on one wall. Then on the wall across from it i would have a nice set of cliffs painted. Then the carpet would be half water and the other half beach. On the beach i would have all the stuff you can find on the beach, chunks of clay, rocks and of course teeth. Not sure if it would even be possible to stich a carpet to look like that but hey i guess for the right amount of money anything is possible

Just pull up the carpet and paint the cement XD

Turok1copy.png

thanks all.

these fossils are all from the North Sea.

@ kauffy:

the bones are from top to bottum,

rib, thorax verterbrae, tibia, piece of scapula and pelvis. Forgot to put my mammoth hair on there to..

Hey Robii, great display! I am curious about the bite marks, are they where your finger is pointing, or the close up of the 3 holes? The 3 holes look more like blood vessel holes to me

Archived