Fl: Artifact Hunt On Swiftmud Land Yields Arrest

peacefossil

Artifact Hunt On Swiftmud Land Yields Arrest, State Says

TBO.com

Published: December 18, 2008

A Tampa man's archaeological expedition led to his arrest Wednesday, according to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

A commission officer arrested William Joseph Bryant, 24, in Hillsborough County on property owned by the Southwest Florida Water Management District.

According to an arrest affidavit, the officer found Bryant searching for artifacts, using a shovel and sifting screen. Bryant had made his way past fences and warning signs to reach the area, according to the affidavit.

Bryant is charged with artifact excavation on state lands, a felony. He also is charged with damaging state property and illegally entering district lands, both misdemeanors.

Florida locals wrecking things for everyone.

Please hunt in the proper places with the correct permits if needed.

Just goes to show that not following the rules will catch up to you. Serves him right, if he wants to play he should play by the rules. One bad apple spoils the whole batch. That is a good example why the government is cracking down and making things harder for everyone.

well, the real point here is don't make the government waste it's effort and crook storage space on your lame crime when they could be using those resources on murderin' slycopads. the government's always been prone to get distracted and do weird stuff while it's enroute to dealing with real snarge, so don't be a distraction.

seapkin of stidractions, my fambley's dang cat has lately taken to hangin' out near where i'm 'putin and it goes to sleep and starts snorin and it's powerful annoyin'.

well, the real point here is don't make the government waste it's effort and crook storage space on your lame crime when they could be using those resources on murderin' slycopads. the government's always been prone to get distracted and do weird stuff while it's enroute to dealing with real snarge, so don't be a distraction.

seapkin of stidractions, my fambley's dang cat has lately taken to hangin' out near where i'm 'putin and it goes to sleep and starts snorin and it's powerful annoyin'.

Tracer you don't know what snoring is, you should listen to 3 grow english bulldogs, they are so loud they keep me up at night. They will put any grown man to shame!!!!!!

Tracer you don't know what snoring is, you should listen to 3 grow english bulldogs, they are so loud they keep me up at night. They will put any grown man to shame!!!!!!

you just trying to throw out the straight line of the century to see if i'd bite, or what?