Follow In Master's Footsteps Or When The Fiction Overtakes The Reality 9

docdutronc

Those fossils are just beautiful with such detail. Thanks for posting the collecting site pictures, your post have helped to give everyone a good insight to your wonderful world of plant fossils.

very nice finds, does the hill really change in color like that or is it just me?

so the shales change color, they burn on the heap and become red there are black bark and sometimes red....

bruno

post-967-1229868867_thumb.jpg

so the shales change color, they burn on the heap and become red there are black bark and sometimes red....

bruno

Both colors are great, I couldn't decide which I like better. Do the heaps burn all of the time? Why is it all ways burning? Sorry if these are dumb questions but I have never been around them so I would really like to know.

Both colors are great, I couldn't decide which I like better. Do the heaps burn all of the time? Why is it all ways burning? Sorry if these are dumb questions but I have never been around them so I would really like to know.

there is a concentration of raw coal, pyrite, sulphides, pressure, are heaps of autothermal, the one is off, but I know who smoke and their hearts is probably being burn, it is dangerous ,

operators the water with water for cooling, there have been cases of explosion in the 1970s at the edge of a mining community who have been victims

some old heaps are very close to the homes of coliers , Fortunately this one is off ...

post-967-1229870483_thumb.jpg

there is a concentration of raw coal, pyrite, sulphides, pressure, are heaps of autothermal, the one is off, but I know who smoke and their hearts is probably being burn, it is dangerous ,

operators the water with water for cooling, there have been cases of explosion in the 1970s at the edge of a mining community who have been victims

some old heaps are very close to the homes of coliers , Fortunately this one is off ...

Hopefully they will not produce anything more that beautiful fossils from now on. Be safe in your hunt for beautiful things.