Oviraptor Fossilized Eggs

DanThe2nd

Hello Jim here, again. Very interesting information. I'm in need of a professional to identify and authentic or disprove this find. The first pic is what I feel is an embryo which I was insistently told is just a silica concretion, surrounded by a shell which no one recognizes, incased in what appears to be chert but what I think is a fossil of the dinosaur. I could show bunches of pics and talk you ear off which I have burdened you all with a couple years ago. I'm at it again but you don't want my opinion, we want a professional to identify and authentic. I'm in Wisconsin right by UWM and Madison and Carroll College. I haven't left it with anyone fearing it would be broke or lost from strangers who don't care.  I can pay for authentication of being a fossil or is it a meteorwrong, chuckle. The second pic is the embryo cut in half by me. Thank you for your time.

1egg incased.jpg

citi bleed.jpg

Citipati egg wikipidia.jpg

egg n stone.jpg

shell magnified.jpg

sliced egg 90%.jpg

Dino  egg sliced.jpg

Mz Tase 11.jpg

egg face.jpg

Welcome to TFF @Rockhound2!

It is best to start Your own thread, more will look at it.

Sorry to say that Your rocks are not eggs or fossils of any kind.

They are agate nodules.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Sorry mate, those are not fossils or embryo of any kind.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

I see the superficial resemblance to the shape of an embryo, but there are no anatomical structures within the cross-section. I must agree that it is not an egg or embryo.