Knightia Of The Round Table

bone digger

thanks guys,

to answer the questions

I work at home mainly building dinosaurs for universities and museums. both real and cast. i own the company and have currently have 5 employees.

no website just a photo album that you have already been linked to parts of. if you dig around you can see some of the other jobs i have done.

i have been to the GRF quarries numerous times,but the majority of the plates are from a frien who used to lease a quarry and decided he needed the money more htan the stock of fish, so i purchased them as an investment.

right now i am working on a stegosaurus for a client. it should be avery neat project once it is done. i will definately be posting pics as it progresses.

Brock

Hey Brock,

I think there is something wrong here!

Are you sure you are posting under the right topic!

I think you meant to put them under the "fossil hunting dreams" post lol! :D

• 3 weeks later...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

DIPLOOOOOOODOOOODAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:shades:

Very nice bonedigger, but what do you say we get our flashlights in order, find out where Brock lives and do a 'Midnight' fossil hunt soon. Sould be some easy pikins there. Ha!!

RB

ron, where would you put more fossils. i have seen your shed. and there is no way you could get more than a handfull of fish in there.

Brock

sounds good RB, it will be just like hunting the 18" layer at night :D Brock has way to many, he'll never miss a couple dozen! We should really try and do that trip again this year, I love these darn fish and I need to get me a Phareodus!!!

Bonedigger, sweetfish, and nice job on the matrix removal. Brock, all I can say is awesome pics. You are my hero.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Yeah, your right Brock. But more room wil be made soon. I may even attack my really big multi fish place this year? It would look sooooooo nice up on a wall somewhere. Only problem is, Ive got to have at least one of my sons around to move the dam thing!! Im going to have to build a table of somekind just to prep it on? Then im going to have to make some kind of steel bracket to hang it? Woooooooe is me.

RB

and Bonedigger, if your reading this, yes, we need to go get more fish, lets talk about it and see what happens. Im going for sure in the spring of 2010 with some folks from New Zealand. You are more than welcome to come along and make a big party of it. YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!!!!

RB

ron, where would you put more fossils. i have seen your shed. and there is no way you could get more than a handfull of fish in there.

Brock