Golden Kudos

Metopocetus

Did you run out Harry?

I doubt that's possible; be patient, as thorough as Harry is, it is no doubt a lot of work.

"When the student is ready, the master will appear."

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil

From The Karate Kid,

Miyagi: Wax on... wax off. Wax on... wax off.

Miyagi: First, wash all car. Then wax. Wax on...

Daniel: Hey, why do I have to...?

Miyagi: Ah ah! Remember deal! No questions!

Daniel: Yeah, but...

Miyagi: Hai!

[makes circular gestures with each hand]

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

[walks away, still making circular motions with hands]

Miyagi: Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.

must be above my head and below my knees. :mellow:

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

ok, now darn ti al to hcekfire! sombunies gonn pay fr this copunter screne! yal kept syin use futur wax ant now lef han rit han an i can t frekin SEE!

Guest bmorefossil
OK, just chalk this one up to I have no idea what you are talking about, but I did watch karate Kid.

come on thats like the best part, wax on wax off...... never mind

come on thats like the best part, wax on wax off...... never mind

Yes but tracer took it to heart and put the stuff on everything, even his computer screen and now his rambling is even worse than usual.

Guest bmorefossil
Yes but tracer took it to heart and put the stuff on everything, even his computer screen and now his rambling is even worse than usual.

i see that hahaha

Did you run out Harry?

I have lots of fossils. My objective for these identification quizzes is to find something(s) interesting and not too obscure so that it may have value later for all of us who participate. That's the challenge. I have some images in the camera -- I have to think about how to present them. Thanks for asking.

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

I have lots of fossils. My objective for these identification quizzes is to find something(s) interesting and not too obscure so that it may have value later for all of us who participate. That's the challenge. I have some images in the camera -- I have to think about how to present them. Thanks for asking.

Great!

Can't wait.

Thanks.