Transitional Shark Teeth From Cape Town Atlantic

Afrikaner

Some Pictures of Isurus ixphodon transitional Teeth I found on the Atlantic Beach

in Milnerton Cape Town :D .

Merry Christmas and a fossil rich 2009 to all ;) !

Werner

post-943-1230090478_thumb.jpgpost-943-1230090510_thumb.jpgpost-943-1230090538_thumb.jpgpost-943-1230090408_thumb.jpgpost-943-1230090463_thumb.jpg

Better a bad Day at the Beach than a good Day at the

Office!

Whoa Nellie; those are nice! Good to see the difference :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Wow! Those are wicked. I like the dark rich color.

Thanks for posting.

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

• 8 years later...

Unfortunately many photos were lost during a software upgrade several years ago.  Afrikaner has not been a member of the Forum since 2011 and so is not available to replace the photos.

A while ago I accidentally found some lost photos from a trilobite thread while doing an image search in Google; the photos showed up on the search page although they were missing from the Forum page. I tried the "trick" here to see if I could find the photos but was not successful. 

Perhaps we should consider deleting the thread as it has no value without the photos.

Don

• I found this Informative 1

• 7 months later...
On 2017-10-25 at 9:22 PM, FossilDAWG said:

Unfortunately many photos were lost during a software upgrade several years ago.  Afrikaner has not been a member of the Forum since 2011 and so is not available to replace the photos.

A while ago I accidentally found some lost photos from a trilobite thread while doing an image search in Google; the photos showed up on the search page although they were missing from the Forum page. I tried the "trick" here to see if I could find the photos but was not successful. 

Perhaps we should consider deleting the thread as it has no value without the photos.

Don

Thanks for tryin fossildawg, much appreciated!