Tj's Christmas Teeth

tracer

i secured a couple of east-coast teeth for tj for Christmas. he got them this morning and seemed to like them.

post-488-1230213843_thumb.jpg

tj, hope you don't mind that i posted your teeth...but you'll probably be too busy playing video games to notice, huh?

p.s. - uploading the large file was accidental. apologies to anyone who clicked it with a slow connection.

i secured a couple of east-coast teeth for tj for Christmas. he got them this morning and seemed to like them.

tj, hope you don't mind that i posted your teeth...but you'll probably be too busy playing video games to notice, huh?

p.s. - uploading the large file was accidental. apologies to anyone who clicked it with a slow connection.

Wow! Tracer, those are beautiful. Can I be your Christmas friend too. I have no sharks teeth.

Your right about the download thing. I live on top a mountain. We do not have DSL capabiltily or satilite because of the huge trees.

It's like pushing an elephant through a straw. But it was worth the wait.

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

yes, dave, you can be my Christmas friend, but i don't have any more shark teeth. i normally have them for only two or three seconds. those two i had for a month or so because they were waiting to be given as presents.

nothing will make my upload faux pas quick on dial-up connections, but back when i had that stuff, there were modem gurus online who would publish initialization string tweaks that would help quite a bit. if you're stuck with dial-up for the indefinite future and haven't tried to optimize your modem initialization, it might help marginally.

some browsers are faster than others also. and there are a lot of configuration tweaks that you can find to change settings in some browsers to greatly speed up the way they talk to the net.

Hey tracer. Those do look rather nice I must say, but i wasnt about to open that huge file. My rib roast would have gotten done first. Here is a tooth I bought a few years ago for myself. Noone else was going to buy it for me. Wish I would have met you sooner, ole pal ole buddy!!

RB

post-171-1230231304_thumb.jpg

Hey tracer. Those do look rather nice I must say, but i wasnt about to open that huge file. My rib roast would have gotten done first. Here is a tooth I bought a few years ago for myself. Noone else was going to buy it for me. Wish I would have met you sooner, ole pal ole buddy!!

RB

a ginormous meg in matrix is a beautiful thing. thanks for posting it.

and remember, with tabbed browsing you can have attachments opening in a minimized or background tab whilst continuing to surf, so the time delay doesn't matter.

and remember, with tabbed browsing you can have attachments opening in a minimized or background tab whilst continuing to surf, so the time delay doesn't matter.

Hey tracer dude. I opened your file! Took 9 minutes, but now I really saw the teeth. I especially like the coloring of the mako. Quite nice!!! But hey, how come we are sittin in front of the computer and not whippin the kids and beatin the wife during the commercials? HA!!! This would be a good time to make sure the wife is not standing behind me? and my kids are now big enough to beat me up if they wanted too!!! Luckily my wife is my best freind, and my kids love me?

RB

Reindeer teeth?? :rolleyes:

Hey Tracer, It's not ginormous, it's egantic!!

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17