Does Anybody Know This Guy?

RJB

Ive gotten two messages from Goro2000 from Morrocco. I noticed that he has not posted any messages. I have nothing against this guy, but I think he's just trying to use me to make a sale? Is anyone else getting these messages from him? I really wouldnt mind buying a fossil or two, but i dont know if I can trust him or not? Does anyone know the trustworthyness of this guy?

RB

Guest bmorefossil

nope but this wouldn't be the first time something like this happened, just kindly tell him that you don't want to buy anything.

Ive gotten two messages from Goro2000 from Morrocco. I noticed that he has not posted any messages. I have nothing against this guy, but I think he's just trying to use me to make a sale? Is anyone else getting these messages from him? I really wouldnt mind buying a fossil or two, but i dont know if I can trust him or not? Does anyone know the trustworthyness of this guy?

RB

Hi RJB and averybody, and Merry Christsmas, here is the fiesta still :P .

I don't know who is this Goro 2000 from Morocco, but some dealers from Morrocco are at least so trustworthyness than the better european or american dealers, this is my experience.

Ask him his name, and PM please ;)

RB

I have gotten messages also trying to sell fossils. I think they joined so they could message members trying to sell fossils. I do not know who they are.

I have gotten messages also trying to sell fossils. I think they joined so they could message members trying to sell fossils. I do not know who they are.

Please report any possible spammers to the Mod Squad; we will clarify the rules for them privately.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest Nicholas
Please report any possible spammers to the Mod Squad; we will clarify the rules for them privately.

I concur, if there is a message which is unwanted or a blatant Ad please contact us!

If they have something to sell, there's a section for that---messaging directly sounds shady. We're here as members to learn and contribute, not just to sell and run. :mellow:

If they have something to sell, there's a section for that---messaging directly sounds shady. We're here as members to learn and contribute, not just to sell and run. :mellow:

Take care my friends there are scams, some ill Moroccan sellers flood the French market with fake trilobites, they are finished

in France they try now in the U.S., fortunately there are a few serious sellers in Morocco !!!!

Bruno

hey, did i mention that i'm willing to sell fossil-purchasing advice?

i was gonna type a lot more, and it woulda been really funny, but since i'm off topic, i didn't want an admin. hurting his back moving a weighty post and blaming it on me and filing a workers' comp claim against anson...