Fossil Dino Teeth

Herb

Here's a dinosaur tooth I found today by my bench grinder. I only spent 15 minutes on it but I can see where with a little more work someone could be fooled into buying it.

Ordovician "Grewenkia" dino teeth post-2520-0-13195700-1387729247_thumb.jpgpost-2520-0-68254200-1387729252_thumb.jpg

I started on a Miss. tooth, but discovered it was covered in Beekite, I decided to polish it any way, so here it is.

post-2520-0-65047900-1387729349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herb

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

I didn't know dino teeth could get covered by beekite. :P

Finding my way through life; one fossil at a time.

I didn't know dino teeth could get covered by beekite. :P

They were poor flossers...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

T-rex couldn't reach his teeth to floss. His arms were too short!

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

T-rex couldn't reach his teeth to floss. His arms were too short!

I heard they flossed in pairs. :D

Nice job on the 'teeth' I never imagined you could polish corals so well.

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.

Herb

If you can get some serrations on your dino teeth I'd buy one, especially if you also sent a certificate of authenticity. I always wanted a real T-Rex tooth.

Marco Sr.

"Any day that you can fossil hunt is a great day."

My family fossil website     Some Of My Shark, Ray, Fish And Other Micros     My Extant Shark Jaw Collection

image.png.9a941d70fb26446297dbc9dae7bae7ed.png image.png.41c8380882dac648c6131b5bc1377249.png

No problem.

Little known dinosaur fact. The real reason T-rex went extinct was their arms were too short to scratch. So, the tried to scratch like a dog., by biting the itch. Hence no more T-rex,s. :blink: