Echinoids Fossil For Sale

docdutronc

" hi .

i'm from morocco if you are interessing for nice echinoides contact me.

reptil,ammonites ,dinodaure.......

best regard moha "

I receive this message in my box, someone knows who wrote this Gorro from Morocco, have you ever buy fossil this guy , these urchins are pretty but there was no information on their provenance and stratigraphic location. thank you ....

post-967-1231078207_thumb.jpg

Bruno,

I have sent you a message regarding this issue.

Chas.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

" hi .

best regard moha "

I receive this message in my box, someone knows who wrote this Gorro from Morocco, have you ever buy fossil this guy , these urchins are pretty but there was no information on their provenance and stratigraphic location. thank you ....

Doc, those ones are Dorocidaris taouzensis from Taouz's Cenomanian in Morocco

And about this guy some post exist already on this forum.

He have some problem for uploading their echinoid photos, I have try to help him, but I have the same problem that him for posting.

i would probably never buy something under that type of circumstance, but if i did, i would be like, ok, fine, you want to sell something - send it to me with an interior box with your address and return postage on it. i'll either return the fossils or payment for them in the box. you want to make money? then you get to take all the risk. otherwise i'll just live without your fossils, as i've been doing all my life to this point.

besides, it's such a hassle getting fossils from someone, and then having to drive somewhere to the appropriate strata, bury them, and dig them up again so you can say you excavated them without being a bald-faced liar.

i only wrote that sentence for two reasons. one, i wanted to use the word "excavated", since i haven't said that lately. two, i wanted to subtly bring up my ongoing confusion over the term "bald-faced liar", versus "bold-faced liar". they both get about the same number of google hits, although i read that "bald" came from mishearing of "bold". but why don't people just say "darned-to-heckfire liar" or something? it'd be more clear. you could reserve "bald-headed liar" for people who claim to have eagles as pets and don't.

it was around 70 degrees vergnugenheit when i got up this morning. sweatin' in january in texas is kinda ridonkulous, but typical.

P.S. <== why is that capitalized? anyway, p.s. - don't get me wrong - <rappin> i like big cidarids and i cannot lie.

" hi .

best regard moha "

I just got another message from them too in my inbox offering to sell fossils to me. I have never seen them post anything but I have gotten 2 messages offering to sell me fossil in my inbox now. When I haven't seen any post from this person it makes me think that it is just spam and would rather not get any more in my inbox from someone I know nothing about.

I just got another message from them too in my inbox offering to sell fossils to me. I have never seen them post anything but I have gotten 2 messages offering to sell me fossil in my inbox now. When I haven't seen any post from this person it makes me think that it is just spam and would rather not get any more in my inbox from someone I know nothing about.

It was a language barrier, resulting in misunderstanding of the rules. Under MB's patronage, that has been corrected. There should be no further PM "spamming".

We've missed your presence, mommabetts; welcome back! :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

i personally rather resent the fact that onerous unsolicited electronic comminucations got dubbed "spam" in the first place. the reason i feel that way is that i, and a bunch of people on pacific islands, like to eat spam. and fruitcake. and twinkies. and anything with monosodium glutamate in it. my goal is to live forever. so far so good.

Guest Nicholas

Let me publicly thank MB for his help with the language issues, we're glad to have multi-lingual persons on the forum who can help us out in cases like this.

A big hand for MB. :)

Let me publicly thank MB for his help with the language issues, we're glad to have multi-lingual persons on the forum who can help us out in cases like this.

Here here! :applause:

MB went out of his way to keep me from making an unfortunate mistake.

Good on ya!

big_hand.bmp

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.