Cambrian Rabbit Falsifies Evolution

Nandomas

I know already, this is a recipe called in my county: "Mar i Muntanya" sea and mountains, when you have a dish that mixed meat and seafood, example the rabbit with prawns, chicken with shrimps, and thing like this... Tasty but not fossil :P

Now that is funny!!! Unbelivale how far some of these religious nuts will go to try and prove their theory of something sooooooo manmade!!! I dont care what someone believes in, just dont try and persuade me. You leave me alone and I leave you alone. Purty dang simple if you ask me. But that is realy truly funny!! hahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!

RB

It's amazing how this ONE fossil can falsify the Theory of Evolution. To paraphrase from PBS, "If we saw someone falling up, that wouldn't disprove the Theory of Gravity and Newtonian Physics. Instead, we would look for ways to fit it into the current theory. If we did see someone falling up, there would be now way it would make sense to just throw out hundreds of years of physics, just due to that one example".

Yes, I know, I'm ruining the joke... :P

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

not only does it disprove the theory of evolution, but it seems to have grown gills! :blink:

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

ahahahahaahahahaha wohhhh!!!

It is an incrediable funny joke!! Bub Bunny and the trilobites!!! take into account that the wonderful rabbit appear together with agnostida trilobites (probably peronopsis from utah) it should be a really small rabbit maybe only three or four cms!!! Congrat to the creatinists, they have just found the key fossil!!!

Well thanks a lot RJB, me and my entire family are religious nuts- I'm just fascinated by fossils. Doesn't mean I believe evolution is true/not, but in all reality, if I believe what I believe does it even matter? lol

Turok1copy.png

Guest Nicholas

Just making a quick flag, remember this site caters to all people Religious or not. Respect is a key component of a smooth running forum so please refrain from Religious vs. Science debate and be courtesy to others views/opinions. ;) Now behave folks.

It would be more believable if it had feathers.

It's hair is actually thin protofeathers! ;)^_^:P

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

OK, here goes. Why do I have to drive into my own town in any direction on main highways with signs of religion, ( 3 huge signs!!) have religious stations on the tv and radio telling me that I will burn in H E double toothpicks for eternity if I dont believe what they belive, have religious folks come to my house, knock on my door and try to talk me into their beliefs and give me literature that I dont want, (this has been going on for my intire life where ever I have lived, (even happend just last week) late night commercials trying to sell me there particular rewritten bible, documentary science christain shows trying to tell me that everything in the intire universe was 'created' 4004 years before the birth of christ, and lots and lots of other stuff!!!!!!!! But when I say one little thing on this forum about it, I feel as if I am being warned? Please find it in your hearts to give me a break? I do feel that religion is a huge farce, but most of my own family belives in it, and not only that, I dont care if you are religious, thats your problem as far as im concerned. I will still go fossil hunting with you or whatever, but I will still tell you what I think about your religion and say its nuts or whatever around the campfire. I thought this was america? Im supposed to be able to have my oppinion too. You sure as heck dont have to agree with me!! What the H E double toothpics is wrong with that? Please dont get politicaly correct. I cant stand that snarge!!!

RB

Guest solius symbiosus
... have religious folks come to my house, knock on my door and try to talk me into their beliefs and give me literature that I dont want, (this has been going on for my intire life where ever I have lived, (even happend just last week)

When that happens, I respond with a polite, but curt, "no thank you, I'm a devout Uniformitarianist". That will usually end the conversation.

Guest bmorefossil
Well thanks a lot RJB, me and my entire family are religious nuts- I'm just fascinated by fossils. Doesn't mean I believe evolution is true/not, but in all reality, if I believe what I believe does it even matter? lol

you do know that evolution was talked about in the bible, but then all life was wiped out or something like that, my parents took a class when we were going to church alot and they know more about it than i do.

...I will still go fossil hunting with you or whatever, but I will still tell you what I think about your religion and say its nuts or whatever around the campfire. I thought this was america? Im supposed to be able to have my oppinion too. You sure as heck dont have to agree with me!!...

RB

Sounds good to me :D Yeah, a lot of the time I think people feel if you disagree with them and have a different opinion you're saying they are wrong and that's not the case. No, you just don't believe what they believe in because you're free to believe anything you want. :D I don't know why people can't say to themselves either with the facts or with faith what I choose to believe is my choice and I live with my choice, it doesn't matter if others say I'm right or not. Why are others' concensus so important?

I like your response Solius :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Hey Bmore. That would depend on what 'version' of the bible you are reading. There are over 2600 different versions. Yoiu can pick whatever one suites you. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the old testiment, and jesus and his disiples the new testimet, sorta? But the first books were written in hebrew and its said in there that it should never be put in any other language? Whats up with that? Also, Moses was kicked out of Egypt, and in the hebrew version he wrote, it says that God hates Egyptions! Whats up with that? Im already getting tired of all this nonsences. Im going back to fossils for gods sake. Ha!!!! Get it?

RB

you do know that evolution was talked about in the bible, but then all life was wiped out or something like that, my parents took a class when we were going to church alot and they know more about it than i do.

Actually, the guy who did that posted it as satire, it seems. I don't think that photoshop job is the work of a creationist, more so the work of a creative scientist taking an old joke a step further. I laughed pretty good at this one.

Unfortunately, such things as the "human" tracks and human "finger" from the Jurassic Paluxey (spelling?) river dino trackway keep popping up, which is probably the closest thing that creationists have actually done to the case of the rabbit here.

Lets just hope that creationists don't become as skilled and creative as chinese fossil forgers.

Bobby

Guest bmorefossil
Hey Bmore. That would depend on what 'version' of the bible you are reading. There are over 2600 different versions. Yoiu can pick whatever one suites you. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the old testiment, and jesus and his disiples the new testimet, sorta? But the first books were written in hebrew and its said in there that it should never be put in any other language? Whats up with that? Also, Moses was kicked out of Egypt, and in the hebrew version he wrote, it says that God hates Egyptions! Whats up with that? Im already getting tired of all this nonsences. Im going back to fossils for gods sake. Ha!!!! Get it?

RB

that is very true but i was just giving my opinion on it, i would never take a tooth into a church ill tell you that much lol. Hey some people see future events reading between the lines in bibles.

Guest bmorefossil

hey im sure on one page you can find MEGALODON going down and then across BIG FREAKIN FISH or HUGE TEETH and im sure on a few pages you can find BMOREFOSSIL and the words MEG HUNTER lol, have you ever seen that stuff on the history channel?

Ha, that's stupid. To think someone would fake this hurts their argument and strengthens our own. As a Deist I can't see why Science and Faith can't coexist. O well, as long as we don't start getting fossilized witches I guess it just more funny than harmful.

Fossil, it's like a rock, but better.

I never meant my comment to be inflammatory, simply good-natured; You believe what you believe and I'll what I. We control our minds, and no-one else can. I personally close the door to those christians myself, after telling them that I'm Baptist. We're all different, and we all care about what we care about, and the one thing that brings US all together in particular is fossils... Let's not ruin that, certainly. And this was rather funny :) (the bunny I mean of course; that thing must've had such a feast he popped right then and there XD)

Turok1copy.png

Guest bmorefossil
I never meant my comment to be inflammatory, simply good-natured; You believe what you believe and I'll what I. We control our minds, and no-one else can. I personally close the door to those christians myself, after telling them that I'm Baptist. We're all different, and we all care about what we care about, and the one thing that brings US all together in particular is fossils... Let's not ruin that, certainly. And this was rather funny :) (the bunny I mean of course; that thing must've had such a feast he popped right then and there XD)

yes your exactly right, I think we should say what we want to say to a point, but when that line is crossed then someone should say something. Some things should just be kept to themselves.

I can not believe that none of you have never seen the shallow water rabbit. Have been in pa for millions of years. We have just found a flying species of swine too. :D Also, that rabbit had gills, just not a good fossil.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

exactly, theres no way a religious nut could use photoshop! ahhaukshkjdnv

Actually, the guy who did that posted it as satire, it seems. I don't think that photoshop job is the work of a creationist, more so the work of a creative scientist taking an old joke a step further. I laughed pretty good at this one.

Unfortunately, such things as the "human" tracks and human "finger" from the Jurassic Paluxey (spelling?) river dino trackway keep popping up, which is probably the closest thing that creationists have actually done to the case of the rabbit here.

Lets just hope that creationists don't become as skilled and creative as chinese fossil forgers.

Bobby

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---