Gems, Minerals And Fossil Show

Where? In the Pittsburgh area! Please check out these links for more information on location and dates. Very kid friendly and will be lots of fun! Hope to see you there. :) (Brochure information provided by member Harris)

Edited by lissa318
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh you are close!!! Yay! That's exciting. :D We will definitely have to meet up! Do you hunt around the Bridgeville area? I love your display frames btw! :)

Would love to join you all! I'm closeby in Bridgeville!!

Thanks!! There are a couple good spots around Bridgeville. Can't wait till it warms up - we'll have to organize an outing!!

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds wonderful! Today sure is a beautiful day... We need a few of these in a row! :D

Thanks!! There are a couple good spots around Bridgeville. Can't wait till it warms up - we'll have to organize an outing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up as a reminder to anyone that is interested. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, to all my fossil loving friends! I will be at the Gem, Mineral, Fossil show in West Mifflin, PA this Sunday at 10am....Hope to see as many of you as possible....Happy Hunting!

Goin to the Monogahela Rockhound's Gem, Mineral & Fossil show in West Mifflin...going to get there around 10am...for information go to the Rockhound's webpage/newsletter...activities for the kids, food and jewelry for men & women...precious metals for sale and tons of stuff to see...Also the Western Pennsylvania Jewelry, Mineral & Bead show will be held at Washington County Fairgrounds next weekend, in Arden...there will be some fossil vendors there!