Looking For Keith Robertson

Boogra

I'm looking for a friend of mine from a long time ago who is responsible for getting me into fossiling named Keith Robertson. He and I lived in Morehead City, NC at the time and used to go to a quarry in an adjacent town to search for marine fossils. We both worked at Rapscallion's restaraunt together. He was attending either Chapel Hill or Duke University and doing his Masters Thesis based in one of the marine annexes of the schools located on the coast there. I think he had been involved with Superfund cleanup sites after he graduated, maybe in Delaware.

If anyone knows Keith, I would really appreciate you directing him here so I can get in touch with him. Its been a long time.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Boogra, I'll help you find Keith if you havent already. Email me privately at wildfire809@yahoo.com.

I'm looking for a friend of mine from a long time ago who is responsible for getting me into fossiling named Keith Robertson. He and I lived in Morehead City, NC at the time and used to go to a quarry in an adjacent town to search for marine fossils. We both worked at Rapscallion's restaraunt together. He was attending either Chapel Hill or Duke University and doing his Masters Thesis based in one of the marine annexes of the schools located on the coast there. I think he had been involved with Superfund cleanup sites after he graduated, maybe in Delaware.

If anyone knows Keith, I would really appreciate you directing him here so I can get in touch with him. Its been a long time.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Vaughn is that you? mako-mama below gave me a ring & said that someone was looking for me.

my email: hemipristis@aol.com

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana

Guest bmorefossil
Vaughn is that you? mako-mama below gave me a ring & said that someone was looking for me.

my email: hemipristis@aol.com

hello hemi welcome to the forum.

hello hemi welcome to the forum.

thank you!

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana

The power of the Forum: tracked you down, all the way to Hololulu!

Welcome to the Forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Archived