Lawdinfamous

Looking For Sites In Northeast Mississippi.

Lawdinfamous

Hey guys I'm looking for creeks and exposed sediment type places to hunt in northeast Mississippi. I would like to meet up with someone with a lot of experience in this area to hunt with. I have been to Frankstown and had a great trip. There is a creek near me called Chewapa creek that I first started finding teeth in which is what got me back into this sort of thing. I am also interested in Indian artifacts as well and just learning about the general terrain and makeup of the land in my area.

post-14907-0-84002100-1396746016_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lawdinfamous

casey.robinson.cr

Hell creek

Tennessees Pride

Hey Justin, i know some sites down your way, but haven't been able to come check em out yet, when i do, we'll go together.

Lawdinfamous

Hey Justin, i know some sites down your way, but haven't been able to come check em out yet, when i do, we'll go together.

Sweet man, I can't wait.

Lawdinfamous

Hey fossil forum folks! I have been exploring sites around northeast Miss and have made some good finds. I am waiting for someone to contact me who is interested in doing some creek walking and field walking for fossils and arrowheads. I am really hopeful that someone in my area on TFF who is really knowledgeable on native American archaeology will contact me. Thanks guys!

Rocketmandane
On 4/4/2015 at 10:33 PM, Lawdinfamous said:

Hey fossil forum folks! I have been exploring sites around northeast Miss and have made some good finds. I am waiting for someone to contact me who is interested in doing some creek walking and field walking for fossils and arrowheads. I am really hopeful that someone in my area on TFF who is really knowledgeable on native American archaeology will contact me. Thanks guys!

Did you ever find someone?