Milwaukee Fossils?

BillyJWalker

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone was aware of any good sites in Milwaukee or even the surrounding counties? I've been here for a few years and a recent fossil trip this spring break re-sparked my love for fossils! Any advice or locations would be greatly apprecited!

Welcome from Aberdeenshire, Scotland!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery But today? Today is a gift. That is why we call it "The Present"

Master Oogway. :zen:

Welcome aboard :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome from Quebec,Canada! I am sure you will find all the information you need on this forum!

Lets us know about your fossil hunting trips!

Good luck in your hunts! Wish you lots of great fossils!!!!!!

Bob! :)

Welcome!

If you just search "Milwaukee fossil hunting" here im sure you will find some good information. I also have a book at home with Great Lakes fossil spots. I'll have to send you the title of it when i get home.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

search online thats what i do i cant remember the webpage i go to but they list sites for kansas and oklahoma so im sure they list sites for every state ill see if i can find it and ill send ya a link