This Baby Is Lookin Alot Better!

RJB

I posted a photo of this somewhere before, I think? And I also just about gave up on it, but my ole buddy MB told me to put it away and take another look later on. I even offered it to him for a very nice price, but apon looking at it again, he was absolutley right!!! Thank you MB. I know you are crying right now and I dont blame you. But these Tumido's are very very hard to come by. My biggest worrie at the moment is how in the heck am I going to get all the calcite off????!!!!! Its always something man!!! This crab is in the back concretion in the last photo that has clear tape around it. I was told in New Zealand when I showed it to the guys who know their crabs,,, "good luck"!!! they didnt think a crab was even in this rock!!! But yes, the Great RB did know!!! YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!!! Murphy's law of parting clouds, moving storms and putting sunshine apon my shoulders has struck yet again!!! How nice to be me huh? Ha!!! If I was any more full of s#%t I would start my own show.

RB

post-171-1232332457_thumb.jpg

post-171-1232332547_thumb.jpg

post-171-1232332673_thumb.jpg

He's coming right along. You seem like the guy to ask, whats a good resource to self teach how to recover like that?

Fossil, it's like a rock, but better.

He's coming right along. You seem like the guy to ask, whats a good resource to self teach how to recover like that?

Apperently MB is the resource, but I dont think he will be doing that again? Hang in there ole MB buddy.

RB