Great Deals On Hiking Boots

Xiphactinus

I want to give all my fossil buddies a heads up....My work is having a liquidation sale on all our overstock/limited size offering shoes starting tomorrow. This includes some great deals on hiking/work boots for fossil hunting. Every shoe on the site will be $29.99 (+$5 shipping) starting at midnight central time on Tues. 1/20. Pick up some $120 Lacross boots for $30 bucks!

shoesteal.com

All of the boots will be that price?

Yup! There will be a few brands that will come off the site before the prices change. I'm not sure which, but I believe all the boots will remain up at the $29.99 price.

Nice! You all will get some of money tonight.

Great! Let me know how you feel about the shopping experience.

Great! Let me know how you feel about the shopping experience.

Boy do I wish I saw this last night. Everything on the site was gone or the site was very slow. But thanks for giving people a heads up very kind of you.

Why were the prices so low? Was it returned or second hand?

Thanks in advance.

Guest bmorefossil
Boy do I wish I saw this last night. Everything on the site was gone or the site was very slow. But thanks for giving people a heads up very kind of you.

Thanks in advance.

welcome to the forum, yep we are not just a forum we our a community

welcome to the forum, yep we are not just a forum we our a community

Yup, lots of interesting things and people here. I don't have much to add but a lot to learn. So I might not post that often but I'll be visiting and reading. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks in advance.

We got slammed! We thought we'd run the sale for 3 days, but sold out in less than one. The prices were so low because these were shoes/boots that we stock and have had for sale for awhile (they are all new). You get to the point where you only have a couple of sizes of a style and it's hard to sell them. Since our fiscal year ends Jan 31, the goal was to get them out the door. We succeeded!

Check back often. We always have good deals on hiking boots. Maybe not $29.99, but still 50%+ off reg price.

We got slammed! We thought we'd run the sale for 3 days, but sold out in less than one. The prices were so low because these were shoes/boots that we stock and have had for sale for awhile (they are all new). You get to the point where you only have a couple of sizes of a style and it's hard to sell them. Since our fiscal year ends Jan 31, the goal was to get them out the door. We succeeded!

Check back often. We always have good deals on hiking boots. Maybe not $29.99, but still 50%+ off reg price.

Yes it was like guerrilla warfare when I added something to my cart it would be gone in no time. A lot of people must shop there for everything to be gone in 1 day. Mission Success!

I had never heard of the site before.

Wow! That was fast... the boots arrived today.

no they didn't! oh, wait, you meant at your place. i need new glasses...

(full of sam adams)

Yes it was like guerrilla warfare when I added something to my cart it would be gone in no time. A lot of people must shop there for everything to be gone in 1 day. Mission Success!

I had never heard of the site before.

It's a new site. Our main site - shoes.com - has been around for years.