MarqusandDad

Hello From Pewaukee New Father And Son Team

MarqusandDad

Hello my sons name is Marqus (old old biblical name) and my name is John,

We live in Pewaukee in Waukesha county and are new to fossil hunting. My sone is 16 years old and has showed an interest in this field and we do what we can to facilitate his interests. My son has a high functioning autistic spectrum disorder (ausbergers) but is fairly easy to deal with. I myself have had an interest from childhood. I have good and bad days as I have a nervous system disorder that causes a good deal of pain and is causing me to loose the feeling in my hands and feet. I also have a 10yo, 12yo and 14yo sons and am married to Dawn my best friend in life (17 years).

Marqus and I started going out last year and have found some neat stuff, atleast to us as we are nubs lol. We have looked in road cuts and have had great luch looking in the crushed stone at rest stops and at construction sites. We do not know a lot about fossils so will have questions and are very excited about our current and future finds. I will get some pics uploaded soon, thank you for your time.

P.S. now that the thaw is on if anyone is in our area and wants to go hounding let us know as this week is spring break (snowing today lol) and would love to meet up. I am going to need proper supplies so any recomendations on places to buy them in the area and what to get would be greatly appreciated.

fossilized6s

Welcome! Im kinda close.....

MarqusandDad

Thank you fossilized6s, you are near Lake Geneva sort of. Nice to meet you.

MarqusandDad

These are some small files because of the 2MB limit let me know how they look.

post-15006-0-94274900-1397539291_thumb.jpgpost-15006-0-90628200-1397539290_thumb.jpgpost-15006-0-55754600-1397539288_thumb.jpgpost-15006-0-89205900-1397539289_thumb.jpg

Edited by MarqusandDad

Scylla

Welcome from New York!