A Fishy Topic!

MOROPUS

Another Moroccan mistery!

This caudal bone from a fish, was prchase with the preceeding vert and some more "bones".

It resembles me to a Paleocene-Eocene mackerel, who`s name was...

Well, unfortunately, soon I`ll be painting my home, and alll my reference books are now kept in boxes.

Can anybody help me?

Comes from Kourigbda;Morocco

post-62-1232473939_thumb.jpg

Scombridae Sarda maybe?

Nop!

Sarda doesn`t sound me;the fossil is much more small. I remember it had a quite strange name. Fossils have been found in UK Eocene concretions.

It only sounds me in a plate! (Sarda Sarda is a living Bonito tunafish, still present in mediterranean;edible, by the way) YUMMMMM! :P

Guest bmorefossil
Nop!

Sarda doesn`t sound me;the fossil is much more small. I remember it had a quite strange name. Fossils have been found in UK Eocene concretions.

It only sounds me in a plate! (Sarda Sarda is a living Bonito tunafish, still present in mediterranean;edible, by the way) YUMMMMM! :P

ok moropus but its pretty hard to work without a size

ok moropus but its pretty hard to work without a size

Sorry!

I will take another one with something to view the size! -_-

Hey Moropus. I can help.. I was a painting contractor for almost 30 years! I could paint the 'inside' or 'outside' of your house in one day!!! and for the fishy thing, hmmm,,, i have no idea.

RB

Hey Moropus. I can help.. I was a painting contractor for almost 30 years! I could paint the 'inside' or 'outside' of your house in one day!!! and for the fishy thing, hmmm,,, i have no idea.

RB

I don`t know were do you live...But if you don`t mind copming to northern Spain for a day... :D