Trades!

Auspex

This has taken far longer than it should have, but as of today pure trades between members no longer fall under the restrictions imposed on sales. :)

Just check out the guidelines in this new Member Trades Bulletin Board forum, and exchange fossils to your heart's delight :D

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Just wondering where one should post if they have a request "for sale or trade"?

Just wondering where one should post if they have a request "for sale or trade"?

Post it here as a trade; as a sales offer, it would go into Sales. This gives traders without access to Member Sales a chance, and keeps the monetary commerce out of the Trades forum.

The continuing restrictions on Sales are in place to make sure all parties have had a chance to get to know one another on the boards, and to dissuade outside commercial interests from joining just for the marketing opportunities.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Nice! I prefer a trade bulletin, thanks everyone for doing this! :D

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Post it here as a trade; as a sales offer, it would go into Sales. This gives traders without access to Member Sales a chance, and keeps the monetary commerce out of the Trades forum.

The continuing restrictions on Sales are in place to make sure all parties have had a chance to get to know one another on the boards, and to dissuade outside commercial interests from joining just for the marketing opportunities.

Where could one who is looking for the "sales" section find it?

-Bill H.

Where could one who is looking for the "sales" section find it?

-Bill H.

Next forum down: LINK :)