Tons Of Petrified Wood To Trade

paleogeology

Hi

I have about 1000lbs of Triassic pet wood from pa, this stuff is extremely rare as its rarely found in pa. we are digging it on my familys farm in Lehigh county, pa.

I have logs that weigh 300+ lbs down to small branches and such. its some really nice looking stuff

im looking for trilobites, fish fossils, really im open to way to many things to list, so if you are interested feel free to pm me

ps the one pic below was take when we were moving it out of our site, we have both large logs yet and 150 smaller chunks

hugs

Kelly :)

post-15609-0-62622700-1405313914_thumb.jpg

post-15609-0-08763800-1405313941_thumb.jpg

post-15609-0-26444000-1405313968_thumb.jpg

Do you have any images of this material cut and polished? Thanks, Tim

Searching for green in the dark grey.

no I have not cut any of it, we only have 7inch wet saws I might be able to cut a small chunk but its gonna be tough

Interested, sent message

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Are you aware there is a snake in the background in your first pic ;)

Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night? Who knows!!

Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez

no I have not cut any of it, we only have 7inch wet saws I might be able to cut a small chunk but its gonna be tough

Thanks for your reply. Pity, I would have liked to see the wood grain. You have an interesting locality for Triassic material and I would be interested, but shipping rough material to Europe would be rather expensive.

Searching for green in the dark grey.