Good Places To Buy Triceratops Teeth.

Triceratops

Hello. I want to buy a Triceratops tooth on the internet at a relatively low price. After a bit of looking the two best sites seemed to be the fossil shack and UKGE. Are these sites trust worthy and are the fossils good quality and genuine? I would really like to know.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Triceratops

-Lyall

This is actually a good time to buy a Triceratops tooth. They were good sellers for a while and the price kept going up. Now, a few dealers have been sitting on some for a few years. I would see what kind of a discount you can get. Don't forget to ask if a tooth has any restoration and take a good look at it.

Also, in general you want to eliminate the middle man but sometimes the middleman is willing to make a deal on something he's been holding for a while. Shop around. I would check out Merv at indiana9 too. There's a company called In the Beginning as well. The Natural Canvas also has a selection of various dinosaur teeth (website currently being redone).

Hello. I want to buy a Triceratops tooth on the internet at a relatively low price. After a bit of looking the two best sites seemed to be the fossil shack and UKGE. Are these sites trust worthy and are the fossils good quality and genuine? I would really like to know.

Thanks. :)

UKGE might seem cheap, but adding on VAT and postage to NZ might make the price go up a little.