Primitive Worlds?

FossilDAWG

Does anybody know what is up with the organization that quarries and sells fossils from Caleb's Quarry (Rochester Shale, Silurian)? Their web site, primitiveworlds.org, seems to be defunct; at least, all I get there is a blank page except for "page OK" at the top. Similarly there seems to be no content at their Facebook page.

Don

Does anybody know what is up with the organization that quarries and sells fossils from Caleb's Quarry (Rochester Shale, Silurian)? Their web site, primitiveworlds.org, seems to be defunct; at least, all I get there is a blank page except for "page OK" at the top. Similarly there seems to be no content at their Facebook page.

Don

Hi Don,

Not sure of the status of the company,... but the Primitive Worlds group consists of : Ray Meyer, Kent Smith, Gene Thomas, Paul Chinnici, and Fred Barber. (info gotten from HERE.)

With a quick Google search, I was able to locate info on one of the principals, and you could try to contact them directly to find out the status of their business. I would say it doesn't look good, however. :unsure:

Another interesting link HERE.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

They were still at MAPs this past April but I too have found the web site down...