Micro Teeth

sharko69

Bought a new toy for looking at small objects on the internet and to take pictures. Now I can get a really good look at some of the micros I have found. Some I am unable to identify an would love some help. All of tse teeth are under 2mm. Great $8 investment to be able to get these pictures. Thanks for looking. First couple are s. Texanus for sure.

post-15063-0-52536700-1406800665_thumb.jpg

Nice bargain and teeth. I'm curious too about the Cretaceous id's :popcorn:

Edited by Cam28

Nice finds. Your pictures are great; but I think they could be better, if you will provide light equally from both sides. This will eliminate the prominent shadow and allow a better view your teeth.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Thanks. I have acctually been playing with lighting today. To be honest, these turned out better than I expected from an $8 iphone microscope from ebay.

Most publications on shark teeth do not illustrate the posterior files, which is probably what these are. You can postulate based on the faunal list.