Want To Trade Antwerp Shark Teeth For American Shark Teeth

Adron

hello everyone,

I got a lot of Antwerp shark teeth for trade. I'm not really looking for something. What I like are good quality megs (and ancestors)/ mako's/ GW's/ benedeni's... but also the smaller teeth. If anyone is interested in an exchange, please PM me. Here are some examples of teeth I've for trade, so you know what they look like. I can offer almost all common species from Antwerp and a few rare ones. All offers are appreciated :).

kind regards

Aaron

post-12517-0-09610600-1406976724_thumb.jpgpost-12517-0-35188500-1406976737_thumb.jpgpost-12517-0-84628600-1406976750_thumb.jpg

post-12517-0-98229400-1406976926_thumb.jpgpost-12517-0-77555200-1406976938_thumb.jpg

Nullus finis longius si quod facis delectaris

I have Makos but no really good megs, I'm new to collecting so I just started my collection sadly :/ nice cow shark teeth though :)

Allosaurus_size_comparison.svg.png

thank you :). Don't got many good cow shark teeth. Bu I do have a lot of damaged ones.

Where do your mako's come from and in what condition are they?

kind regards

Aaron

at the moment I would be very interested in a green Suwannee auriculatus, STH mako's and Chilean teeth. But also other nice teeth from lots of locations (NC, SC, LC, STH, BV, Peru etc..etc..). I got lots of other Antwerp shark teeth for trade, those on the pics are only examples ;).

kind regards

Aaron

• 3 weeks later...

@Frty 12345, I'll send you my E-mail adress

@sorzano95, depends on what quality they are :).

i have a about 43 less than perfect megs and makos from lee creek and alot of paleocene material form charles county md i also have alot of calvert cliffs fossils that i could trade if youre interested