2009 Tallahassee Arrowhead And Fossil Show

PrehistoricFlorida

The eighth annual Tallahassee Native American Artifact and Fossil Show will be held February 21, 2009 8:00am-3:00pm.

The show will be held in the Elks Lodge, 276 N. Magnolia Drive, Tallahassee, Florida.

This year's show will feature 80 tables of the some of the finest Florida, Georgia, and Alabama artifacts and fossils ever found, with several collections that have never before been publicly displayed. There will be fossils and artifacts both on display and offered for sale. Please bring your finds for identification and appraisal, several noted experts will be on hand. We will have book dealers, case dealers, and T-shirt dealers.

There will be an EPIC pre-show at the motel the night before, for those so inclined.

All day adult admission is $3, with children 16 and under being FREE.

Concessions will be available.

Phone or email for more details 850-591-2780.

Attached are just a couple of pictures from the show last year.

post-151-1234057338_thumb.jpg

post-151-1234057366_thumb.jpg

post-151-1234057380_thumb.jpg

Guest N.AL.hunter
What are you coming to town for?

I am just swinging by for a few hours on Saturday, 14th, to see my brother and another relative in Crawfordville. Will only be there for 4-6 hours total then going up to Point-A dam for a dig on Sunday.

Those shows are always fun to go to and you will see things that will amaze you. Everyone that can should try to go. B)B)B):D

It's my bone!!!

:drool::faint:

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Wow, thanks for the heads-up on that. I hope to make it up there that weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun. I always tend to miss these events as I find out about them after the date has come and gone. I've only made it to one of the Tampa shows so far, and a few of the Venice shark tooth festivals.

Wow, thanks for the heads-up on that. I hope to make it up there that weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun. I always tend to miss these events as I find out about them after the date has come and gone. I've only made it to one of the Tampa shows so far, and a few of the Venice shark tooth festivals.

If any of you Gainesville, High Springs or Fort White guys are going, maybe we can all carpool..

Email if interested

Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

Nate,

I did not see any info on the show on the Scubaboard, so I posted some basic info. Let me know if you want me to add the info above, change anything or delete the post altogether. I should have asked you first I just was over there si I posted it.

Bill

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwate...tml#post4204076

Nate,

I did not see any info on the show on the Scubaboard, so I posted some basic info. Let me know if you want me to add the info above, change anything or delete the post altogether. I should have asked you first I just was over there si I posted it.

Bill

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwate...tml#post4204076

Bill,

That looks great. I didn't know anything about the Scubaboard. Thanks for posting it!!

Nate

Bill,

That looks great. I didn't know anything about the Scubaboard. Thanks for posting it!!

Nate

Hi Nate,

I also posted the same info on their shows and events forum. They talk about fossil diving a lot on the treasures forum. Thousands of divers post there.

Bill

Hi Nate,

I also posted the same info on their shows and events forum. They talk about fossil diving a lot on the treasures forum. Thousands of divers post there.

Bill

Great! Hopefully that will get us a very diverse crowd. The show will be in all the local newspapers this week, there will be plenty of people through the door all day.

Anyone wanting to attend the preshow TONIGHT, call me 850-591-2780. Hope you can make it tonight, Bill.

Man Nate, that was a very nice show. You did a great job filling up the place with exhibitors. It was packed all day. My friend Ray went and had a great time trading Megs for points. I hope that everyone did well. I will be back for sure next year.

Are you going to make an appearance, worthy?

Nate, not at that show, I'll wait till they come to gainesville. B)B)B):D

It's my bone!!!