Hot! Hot! Hot! Why Cant Every Trip Be Like Today

Guest bmorefossil

here is the best i can do for tonight

I think that it's too thick for it's length to be a bird phalanx; birds have skinny toes :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Bmore,, you must have teeth comin out your ears! You must have been smiling for days after that day of hunting. A day like that is tuff to beat.

RB

Guest bmorefossil
I think that it's too thick for it's length to be a bird phalanx; birds have skinny toes :)

hmm then what could it be? baby croc or something?

Guest bmorefossil
Wow bmore! that is an AMAZING haul! nice pics!

thanks jimmy, its a easy to find spot just a long walk along the beach that can be difficult to walk sometimes. Im trying to get a few people to come with me but most of the time people are working.

OMG, thank you, I feel like I'm out on my hands and knees collecting! Awesome haul and pics, bmore! I can go back and look at these pics over and over. Congrats on the paleo, phyllodus, croc stuff, and nice otodus too. I see a nice Hypotodus and an O. winkleri perhaps? I just hope that you're back wasn't sore from carrying the weight of those fossils back with you to your car! :)

Kevin Wilson

here she is

Shaweeet! :cool:

Man, I'm still going back and tooth hunting on your pics. The only problem is that I keep trying to pick 'em up and get fingerprints on my monitor! :P

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
OMG, thank you, I feel like I'm out on my hands and knees collecting! Awesome haul and pics, bmore! I can go back and look at these pics over and over. Congrats on the paleo, phyllodus, croc stuff, and nice otodus too. I see a nice Hypotodus and an O. winkleri perhaps? I just hope that you're back wasn't sore from carrying the weight of those fossils back with you to your car! :)

Yea we sometimes find O. winkleri and Hypotodus

Guest bmorefossil
Awesome finds and Great Pictures !!!!!!!

Thanks, most people think they are. Since im posting my finds is this considered bragging? If anyone takes it like that im sorry i didnt mean for it to be that way.

haha i didnt mean it to be negative man. sorry if you took it personally... i love to see it and im sure everyone else does!!!! its good stuff especially all the ground shots. but you get pleasure from showing off your finds, thats all. in a way its sort of like bragging :) you are a good collector and you like to show people nice fossils and just how good you are at finding them. its not a bad thing, its human nature. am i jealous a little? yes, but i am glad for you! ive done the same thing with reports man, you know that.

Thanks, most people think they are. Since im posting my finds is this considered bragging? If anyone takes it like that im sorry i didnt mean for it to be that way.

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

...Since im posting my finds is this considered bragging? If anyone takes it like that im sorry i didnt mean for it to be that way.

Two things, bmore;

(1) You have earned your bragging rights.

(2) You are not abusing them.

'Nuf said :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
Two things, bmore;

(1) You have earned your bragging rights.

(2) You are not abusing them.

'Nuf said :)

thanks but i dont do it to brag i dont know exactly why i post what i find, i guess its for the good members of the forum so they can gaze upon the beauty of fossils.

Archived