Nice Little Echy's!

RJB

I wish I could say that I went fossil hunting and found these beautiful fossil rocks with echs, but I found them in a hotel room while in Tucson. I first found some at another room but he wanted $380 per flat for them!!! Just a few doors down I found the same thing, and also the guy who finds them in France, for $120 per flat! What a price difference! Anyways, Im going to clean these up a bit, keep the best for me and someday get rid of the rest. These are just cooler than you know what!

RB

post-171-1234302782_thumb.jpg

post-171-1234302836_thumb.jpg

very nice, how many in total?

Hey bmore, there are 7 or 8 pieces in the flat. I just took photos of these two. I ran out to my garage in my t-shirt in freezing weather to do something else and took these two pics very quickly and ran back into the house.

RB

Every time I see some of your Finds where found or bought

All I can think of is the favorite saying on Souht Park (YOU BAS____) :D

Guest bmorefossil
Hey bmore, there are 7 or 8 pieces in the flat. I just took photos of these two. I ran out to my garage in my t-shirt in freezing weather to do something else and took these two pics very quickly and ran back into the house.

RB

haha, very cool cant wait to see how they turn out.

Way cool! Those are purdy!

Yeah Snakekeeper. These really are purdy. Im going to someday go through them and clean them up real nice to make them a bit more 3-D so they look as good as they can possibly be! there are some that are still under the rock too.

RB

That's a certified pulse-quickener, sharklover!

RB, start preppin'!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Yes indeed sharklover, thats very nice, super cool. Seems to be prepped a bit better than the ones I have. Also, that spongy looking material, is that some sort of bryazoa? I seem to have some of that stuff on a few of my ech rocks too. Just not sure what it is. Also, I seem to have lost my piece of paper with the info on it. Do you have the formation and age of these things?

RB

For cryin out loud! You got better ones than I did! im going to start cryin? I think mine just need a bit work and they should look purty good. and thanks for the info.

RB

hey

it's Acrosalenia hemicidaroides

Landaville region 88 France

Bathonian

see another one

[

Landaville region 88 France

Bathonian

see another one

Did somebody say something about taking a bath :huh?:

Very nice Echies y'all. Start preppin RJB!!!