Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

sharkdentist

I had almost forgot about this tooth this past summer I was hunting a new construction site near Summerville and found this Angustiden laying out fully exposed. This tooth is extremely beautiful blond color and messured in at 1 3/4 inches and was perfect condition check out the pics. Sorry the pics are small it seems I saved the pics a little small.

post-1253-1234310222_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1234310230_thumb.jpg

Guest bmorefossil
I had almost forgot about this tooth this past summer I was hunting a new construction site near Summerville and found this Angustiden laying out fully exposed. This tooth is extremely beautiful blond color and messured in at 1 3/4 inches and was perfect condition check out the pics. Sorry the pics are small it seems I saved the a little small.

a little small haha, yes i really like the blonde teeth here is one of the best chubs I have ever seen and by far the best I have.

Ill see what I can dig up out my collection, I got a few nice blonde teeth around.

post-17-1234310968_thumb.jpg

nicholas, I own in the area of 4 or 5 four inch Angustiden if only I could find a four inch Angustiden in that color that light color blond but I am real happy with that tooth and the color.

I had almost forgot about this tooth this past summer I was hunting a new construction site near Summerville and found this Angustiden laying out fully exposed. This tooth is extremely beautiful blond color and messured in at 1 3/4 inches and was perfect condition...

Beautiful! When I opened your post, I involuntarily said "Oooooooo" right out loud.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I had almost forgot about this tooth this past summer I was hunting a new construction site near Summerville and found this Angustiden laying out fully exposed. This tooth is extremely beautiful blond color and messured in at 1 3/4 inches and was perfect condition check out the pics. Sorry the pics are small it seems I saved the pics a little small.

I know what ya mean about blondes, I'm lucky enough to be married to one. But here's one of my favorites from Summerville.

post-1272-1234723774_thumb.jpg

Really nice tooth! Beautiful serations!

My only Blonde (Baptornis, 1/4"):

post-423-1234746183_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

My only Blonde (Baptornis, 1/4"):

Lets see how long we can keep this post going everyone post your blond teeth to this message