St. Paul Indiana

Raggedy Man

I was wondering if any of our ESCONI members were attending the St.Paul Indiana quarry trip this Friday. My wife and I will be staying the night and will probably search the area for a good spot to do some side hunting. Looking forward to meeting some new friends from the club and here.

Happy hunting!

Best regards,

Paul

Edited by Raggedy Man

...I'm back.

I wish!

I missed formally meeting you guys at Braceville last weekend. I may organize a trip down to pit 2 in a week or two if you guys are interested. Keep your eyes out for a new Mazon trip thread.

Good luck in IN! I heard it's a great spot.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

I will definitely keep an eye out for a Mazon creek post. This will be my first trip with ESCONI and we're looking forward to the quarry as access to these sites are highly regulated and most often end with ...sorry, but we don't follow safety regulations so you can't come...well in wisconsin anyway...lol.

You can expect trip and specimen photos posted that night lol. We're staying in Shelbyville Thursday and Friday night for extra hunting time in case quarry conditions negate our plans.

I may message you fossil as you live in WI and I have some matrix materials that I could use a helping hand with to identify specimens in. And we'll it would be nice to meet a fellow wisconsinite who's interested in paleontology rather than making aggregate out of it..rofl

Best regards,

Paul

...I'm back.