Any One Willing To Trade Concretions?

DLB

I'm Looking for Anyone willing to trade concretions. I have ones from Washington state with crab in them. I'm looking for things like ammonites and other crab and just about any other fossil that looks exceptional and promising pm me if any one is interested I can send pics to a email address but my iPhone will not let me post pics on the forum :( I also have some prepared fossils I'm willing to trade.

Edited by DLB

I don't have any myself, but I'm assuming you mean concretions and not "convreations"...I'd suggest you edit your post...

THANKS

• I found this Informative 1

I have some siderite concretions that I have found a nautiloid and ammonoide in can not guarantee whats in them but will trade.

I have some siderite concretions that I have found a nautiloid and ammonoide in can not guarantee whats in them but will trade.

Could u show me some pics?

I have some good quality crab nodules from the upper Cretaceous of Alabama that I'll trade for Washington crab nodules. Let me know if you're interested.

I have some good quality crab nodules from the upper Cretaceous of Alabama that I'll trade for Washington crab nodules. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the trade can't wait to get some time and do some more prepping.

• 1 year later...

Are you still looking to do some trading? I've got some concretions from the Fox Hills of South Dalota with ammonites.

Are you still looking to do some trading? I've got some concretions from the Fox Hills of South Dalota with ammonites.

I'm always interrested in trades pm me and we can talk