MgTattooer86

A couple renderings from last night. I hope you enjoy them.

post-16663-0-96443800-1412764601_thumb.jpg

post-16663-0-40536100-1412764624_thumb.jpg

If you show them a transitional, they'll ask for two more. ;)

Cool looking. :)

Regards,

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

Looks good! They definitely scream tattoo, and that's not a bad thing, just a cool style IMO.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Fossilized6s... I'm trying to break the habit of drawing in that manner, I draw tattoo designs all day and I think it just comes out naturally that way haha. i'll have to do some life drawings with prismacolors and post them soon, thank you for the compliments!

Please post more when you get the chance!

I enjoy seeing everyones work here.

Regards,

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

Here is a new reconstruction I did of a ceratasaurus. I'm also currently working on a mash up page of small dromaeosaurs and therapods, as well as a S. fatalis vs. A. simus battle, pictures soon!

post-16663-0-86270500-1413566178_thumb.jpg

Here is a new reconstruction I did of a ceratasaurus. I'm also currently working on a mash up page of small dromaeosaurs and therapods, as well as a S. fatalis vs. A. simus battle, pictures soon!

Can't wait! That has very nice balance to it.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very interesting, I love your Thylacoleo!

All your Art is very unique, and you obviously put a lot thought and effort into it.

Hope to see more soon!

Cheers Budgie..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thank you everyone for the positive feedback... I'm working on some new flash sheets for tattooing ( my day job). I want to do roughly 12 designs relating to paleontology, thus far I have two small designs, a Gorgonopsid and a woolly rhino. I want to do a couple sheets that are two each, one is going to be a Dimetrodon design and a pterosaur sp. and as for the rest I don't know yet, probably a T-Rex in there somewhere, some skull with crossing geological hammers ( in stead of bones) Anyone have any ideas for me? these designs are going to be full color in prisma markers on smooth Bristol board. What would you like to see as a tattoo design? I want to do some that are easily recognizable as well.

Smilodon comes to mind;

Should be a very marketable tat image, too ;)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Auspex, I think ii may use a Smilodon skull for the cross hammer idea, but maybe also a reconstructed design too, very recognizable animal.

I have the line work for two of the large designs finished up, these two will likely be on separate sheets with one other design with them. Thoughts?

post-16663-0-75912700-1417810835_thumb.jpg

Here's the most recent design, probably to accompany the Dimetrodon design, a big thigh piece I think...

Mike

post-16663-0-88111200-1417975156_thumb.jpg

Beautiful work! I tend to be a bit of a purist and like them without the crosses and flowers, but love the art work!

The more I learn, I realize the less I know.

:wacko:

Go to my

Gallery for images of Fossil Jewelry, Sculpture & Crafts

Pinned Posts:

Well they aren't really crosses, they're stylized stars, they will be rendered in the same color and gradients as the moons. Personally I wouldn't normally include the flowers, moons, waves, etc. but I wanted to incorporate traditional tattoo themes and elements, of course due to the fact that they are going to be used for tattoos. I agree however Bev. :)

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

A thought would be to include both just the creature and then the "enhanced" creature in a book of offerings and see just what the clients want.

I (Auspex said it first) would love to see a full saber toothed cat. I'm not a tattoo person but that just might entice me. :-D

The more I learn, I realize the less I know.

:wacko:

Go to my

Gallery for images of Fossil Jewelry, Sculpture & Crafts

Pinned Posts:

Archived