Looking For Shark Teeth From Lee Creek. Lots Of Belgian Teeth Available For Trade.

Adron

hello forum!

I would like to add some Lee Creek teeth to my collection. I am interested in all kind of species if they are in good condition, a megalodon would be great.

I am collecting teeth here in Belgium and I have lots available, I would like to make a good trade.

Please PM me if you are interested :).

regards

Aaron

Nullus finis longius si quod facis delectaris

I'll shoot you a PM in two weeks when I return stateside. I have LC teeth to trade.

DO, or do not. There is no try.

• 2 months later...

hello forum!

I would like to add some Lee Creek teeth to my collection. I am interested in all kind of species if they are in good condition, a megalodon would be great.

I am collecting teeth here in Belgium and I have lots available, I would like to make a good trade.

Please PM me if you are interested :).

regards

Aaron

Hello Adron,

Would you be interested in hunting micro teeth yourself from Lee Creek. I have many pounds of cleaned unsearched matrix from size 5 mm to 2 mm . My favorite size is the 2 and 3 mm material I could trade a few pounds of material if interested but I need to find out costs first if interested. I would like to add Belgium teeth to my collection. The material I have can produce many good ray teeth samples and shark teeth and coprolites and other items. I think the big cutoff point for postal weight is near 4 lbs but I will check and see. If interested let me know and we can do address exchanges and see where this goes. I know a couple of pounds of matrix will produce up to a few hundred micros of various material. I will also give you a site to open up a huge Smithsonian Publication that has all the info and pictures of the Lee creek material

Cheers

Bob Beaver