Wanted: Squalicorax From All Over The World

sander

Dear forum members,

I am collecting Squalicorax fossils form all over the world, but until now my collection is mainly centered on the USA and Europe (as you can see on the map) I'd like to have some squalicoraxes from the parts of the world that are missing, like Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa, Middle East Asia and Oceania. Other places than those that I already have in the USA or Europe are good aswell.

List of findspots already in my collection:

- Europe:

ENCI, 't Rooth, Höver, Upohlavy, North Yorkshire, Hallencourt, Meschers, Talmont, Pont l'abbé d'Arnoult, Courselles, Sougraigne.

- USA:

Pitt Co. (N. Carolina), Monmouth Co. (N. Jersey), Prentiss Co. (Miss.), Travis Co. (Texas), Lowndes Co. (Miss.), Tarrant Co. (Texas), Fall River Co. (S. Dakota), Russel Co. (Alabama).

- Africa:

Khouribga, Bakrit.

- Asia:

Or' River Kazachstan

let me know if you are willing to trade or sell and what you would like to have in return.

Thanks for your answers,

Sander

post-4536-0-46497600-1414760167_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Het Sander

Hoe zo je interesse in de soort Squalicorax? Anders moet je eens kijken op mijn website www.patricksharkteeth.com en even een mailtje naar me sturen.

Groeten Patrick

@ Patrick,

oh wacht even ik heb nog wat Edgemont materiaal wat ik met je zou ruilen tegen wat leuks! tenzij je dat spul onderhand al hebt. we hebben al vaker wat uitgewisseld met elkaar.

Ik heb geen idee wat mij zo aantrekt in Squalicorax tanden. wellicht de grote verspreiding, maar ook de verschillen aan kleur spreken mij aan. Ik probeer hetzelfde te bereiken met ichthyosaurus wervels en Nothosaurus wervels, maar de squalicoraxen gaan een stuk sneller.

@Axelorox

What are you looking for?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Evgeny,

I have sent you a PM. Sorry that I reacted so late, I found out that the notifications of new posts on this forum were sent to my old email adress.

I hope the offer still stands,

Gr,

Sander

Archived