Brought Home A Bag Full Today

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well a bag full of broken pots and plates from different periods in time, took me awhile to get down the beach and didnt find much but found stuff on the way back and made it back to the car just before sundown. My phone was messing up the whole time I was there so when I got home my mom really gave it to me and I told her I need a new phone lol!!! Well i did end up finding some great teeth, largest is 2 1/16". did find 2 arrowheads, and another broken one. Also my first nurse shark

post-17-1234931215_thumb.jpg

post-17-1234931237_thumb.jpg

post-17-1234931250_thumb.jpg

post-17-1234931262_thumb.jpg

post-17-1234931278_thumb.jpg

DOH!

I just remembered that I have a possom skull in the back of my jeep!!!

What skull is yours?

Nice teeth, too.

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Nice report, cool artifacts too. On you last Otodus pic, check out the almost second cusplet on the right there! Pretty cool looking.

The skull find reminds me of when I found a fox skull years ago during a real cold snap. It smelled a little like you'd expect, but not too bad. The temperature that day was about 22 degrees. I left it in the trunk of my car and my wife drove it to work that week. The temps rose to over 70 over the next few days, and she complained to me about the stink. Man, let me tell you that she let me have it all week, because even after cleaning out the car trunk, scrubbing it down, etc. the following Saturday it still reeked! It's like leaving live bait in your trunk in the summer, LOL.

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
Nice report, cool artifacts too. On you last Otodus pic, check out the almost second cusplet on the right there! Pretty cool looking.

haha well the otodus isnt really an otodus its a transitional tooth. Well at least thats what it looks like to me, im really not sure how that all works.