QuestionKid22

What would the following be for a general fossil found in the Pholadomya genus?

Modes of life:

Taxonomy:

Fossil Range:

Anatomical Features:

Nicknames:

What would the following be for a general fossil found in the Pholadomya genus?

Modes of life:

Taxonomy:

Fossil Range:

Anatomical Features:

Nicknames:

Here ya go.

LINK

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Is this an inquiry, or a quiz?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Ha, at least it's not Sunday night. :D

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.

Is this an inquiry, or a quiz?

Put your laptops and cell phones away. Use a number 2 pencil. Fill in the circle completely. Do not make stray marks on the forum post.

You have two minutes.

NOW!

Ding! Put you pencils down and stand at attention to the left of your monitor.

:D

As a university professor, I have to say I find it quite inappropriate for anyone to ask others to do their homework assignment. This is cheating, and if I discovered a student in any of my classes posting their homework assignment on line it would result in the student receiving an "F" in the class and being referred to the academic honesty office for further discipline.

Don

This is not a homework question. I am in a club called Science Olympiad and that was the only Genus I couldn't find the information on in my field guide. I appreciate the answers though. Thank you.

Good luck with your project :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• 3 months later...

Archived