Hadrosaur Metacarpal?

Jurassic Jim

Found this bone last summer. Best I can determine it is a hadrosaur metacarpal but looking for some expert opinions. This came from the Judith River formation. If hadrosaur is there anyway to know specifically which one it is.

post-5422-0-95966800-1416022008_thumb.jpg

I would like to see some other views but I believe its a hadrosaur metacarpal. Unfortunately there are a few species reported from the Judith of Montana. Maybe a paleontologist who specializes in hadrosaurs can shed some light on species.

Thanks Troodon. Here are 2 more pics one is a top view and an end-on shot. Quality unfortunately is not great but maybe it will help.

post-5422-0-27089800-1416060106_thumb.jpg

post-5422-0-18329800-1416060129_thumb.jpg

Yes, it is a hadrosaur metacarpal. If there was more of the skeleton, it *might* be possible to use the ratio of metacarpal length to ulna length, etc to possibly narrow down the genus, but generally speaking, most postcrania are pretty similar among hadrosaurines.

Thanks for the help. My first thought after finding was probably reptile as the bone had so much curve to it but then ran across pictures of these metacarpals of hadrosaurs. I am definitely appreciative of the rarity of finding and having.