gimmietheteeth

My brother and I are headed down to bowling Green to stay in the very best western. (Hot tub) we are driving down today to hunt tomorrow and thanksgiving. I see that we are going to have some serious rain on wed. And I am wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how much I can expect the river to rise based on an inch of rain... we plan to go back into Charlie creek. we both have full hooded 8mm semi dry suits and are not too worried about getting cold just trying to figure out how much I can expect to see the river rise while I'm there.. i am trying out a couple of dive lights my friend gave me. Hope they help. We have only been down to the peace a total of four times and have done well each trip. Fingers crossed...our family does thanksgiving on Friday due to work schedules of the fam. So hopefully we will be back to hunt sat and Sunday too. Anyone who has a kayak and a suit are more than welcome to join us we are going to the canoe outpost in Gardner at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also if any members ever make it to Jacksonville I would love to show off some great spots on the saint Johns river and on some spoil piles. Happy hunting to all.

The creek we hunted in last week went up 6 inches from the rain on Tuesday but I'm not sure what the actual rainfall amount was. Good luck!

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

The creek we hunted in last week went up 6 inches from the rain on Tuesday but I'm not sure what the actual rainfall amount was. Good luck!

We tried to make it to the member hunt last week but got too busy with work. Looks like it was a great turnout. Thanks for the info.

Archived