Death Of A Sea Monster

TyrannosaurusRex

Great video, very educational and enjoyable!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

OK, what's this all about? I have a slow modem and downloading a short video for me would take a couple hours. :D

What's on the video?

OK, what's this all about? I have a slow modem and downloading a short video for me would take a couple hours. :D

What's on the video?

It's a Nat. Geo. production; maybe you'll get lucky and find it on broadcast TV. It's a good one!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

We refer to cable as (disparagingly) "The Umbilicus"...

The DVD is on sale: LINK :)

AARRRGHHH!

It's only available on this thing called "cable". :angry:

I've heard of that before, but never had it.

It is about a mystery as to what icythosaurs ate in current Svalbard. There was only 1 fish scale found there and this explains why.

This was a good show. I was unaware that giant squid have been around as long as they have. Thanks for posting the link.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent video on the prehistoric ecosystem and food chain! Highly recommended! :)