Galveston Today

Seldom

Anyone going to hunt Galveston beach today.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

I wish I was down there. Maybe we can hook up next month. I'll be coming to Surfside for a week. Unless you know of a cheap place on the Galveston side? :rolleyes:

Hey Traviscounty how big of a place you need and your staying a week right. Will check with my friends in real estate here and see whats left after IKE. I have a friend who has a house about a block from the beach that he rents for 500 a week but lets us have it for 250 when its not rented called him earlier have not heard back. Let me know the dates etc will see what I can find. Either way we can meet up and do a little hunting. Was headed to Freeport today but life got in the way. Did get to west beach for a hour or so no luck, going back tomorrow.

Bobby

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

I usually rent from Beach Resort Services in Surfside, but their kind of pricey. If you can find some open dates, my schedule is very flexible. It's nice to go early spring, before it gets to be 100 degrees and the salt-grass mosquitos get hungry. I'll do a crab boil and whip up some shrimp po'boys! :D

I am definitely going to check out the museum of natural history in Clute this time.

Give me a day or two see what I can do.

Bobby