Trade For Unprepped Materials

hrguy54

I have just completed my summer collecting season and have begun my winter prepping season. I don't know which season I enjoy more. My friends say I am such a geek.

If anyone out in the TFF Network would like to trade their non-Ohio/Ind unprepped specimans for some of my unprepped SW OH Ordivician (I have a lot)and NW OH Devonian (not nearly as much as the other) specimens please contact me.

I would really like to prep some stuff I haven't been exposed to before. Remember....geek.

I have lots of horn corals, a wide variety of brachiopods, some cephalods, and some incomplete trilobites (they're more than just pieces, though), All will have some level of matrix, you tell me how much matrix you want to tackle.

I have just completed my summer collecting season and have begun my winter prepping season. I don't know which season I enjoy more. My friends say I am such a geek.

If anyone out in the TFF Network would like to trade their non-Ohio/Ind unprepped specimans for some of my unprepped SW OH Ordivician (I have a lot)and NW OH Devonian (not nearly as much as the other) specimens please contact me.

I would really like to prep some stuff I haven't been exposed to before. Remember....geek.

I have lots of horn corals, a wide variety of brachiopods, some cephalods, and some incomplete trilobites (they're more than just pieces, though), All will have some level of matrix, you tell me how much matrix you want to tackle.

I am interested to Coral, Brachiopodi and Ammonites.

if you want send to me photo

regards Michele