As The 2 Photos U May Know What's My Main Collect Hobby~

Monchi3000

Let me guess.... woodwork and computers. :)

Darn, I can't see that beautiful mahogany table with all these rocks and coins in the way ;)

Monarch how old is that U.S. one cent you have?

Edited by Utahfossilhunter

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Two of my favorite things as well... You're in Japan and you have a Canadian coin that I don't have one of yet - the 1900 5c!

Do you collect other types of fossils too, or just ammonites?

• 1 month later...

Two of my favorite things as well... You're in Japan and you have a Canadian coin that I don't have one of yet - the 1900 5c!

Do you collect other types of fossils too, or just ammonites?

These years I work in Shanghai, so I'm not in Japan on these years, anyway, lots of Japanese museums don't sell fossils, because we Japan don't have lots of fossils, just a few. But we here got lots of model and toy fossils as fakes for children as fun. LOL

I collect coins and banknotes as main hobby, fossils just is a little collect meal. the only problem is how can I transport them to my home in Japan from Shanghai.

These years I work in Shanghai, so I'm not in Japan on these years, anyway, lots of Japanese museums don't sell fossils, because we Japan don't have lots of fossils, just a few. But we here got lots of model and toy fossils as fakes for children as fun. LOL

I collect coins and banknotes as main hobby, fossils just is a little collect meal. the only problem is how can I transport them to my home in Japan from Shanghai.

Why not - are there trade barriers?

Nice collection of both! I learned something from Rustdee's comments about "chop" marks---hadnt seen or heard about those before!

Thanks for showing us. Regards, Chris

Yup.. Both Shanghai and Japan don't allow transport fossils by normal ways in airports and ships

Edited by Monchi3000

Btw, we lots of Japanese museums sell these fake things as models and toys for children and fossils lovers just for fun, here are the videos from youtube, they almost cost Japanese Yen around 1500---3000