Member Of The Month For January, 2015

Auspex

Once again we are moved to deviate from tradition, and recognize (without the usual poll) a member whose participation in our Forum exemplifies that 'certain something' that is shared by all those so proclaimed. Her natural congenial poise and passion for fossils are unfailing, and I don't need to point out what a quick study she has proved herself to be, and how generous she is with her knowledge.

The Fossil Forum's Member of the Month for January, 2015 is Jesuslover340 :goodjob:

Thank you, Skyelar, for everything you bring to the Forum! It is our pleasure that you are here!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Well done congratulations!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Well deserved indeed. I learn a lot from your posts.

Thanks

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.

Congratulations, Skye!

Guys, I was sitting beside her when she saw this and just want to let you's know she went beet red upon seeing this thread, she thought she was just clicking it to vote then found out she'd already won haha!

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

How do I respond to this? I am in utter shock, and was not expecting such an honor! It is really to the Forum I am thankful for-I've learned so much, and look forward to another year of learning with you all, to be sure! I am extremely humbled and am at a loss for words! :blush:

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Well deserved, congratulations!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Thank you all very much!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

How do I respond to this? I am in utter shock, and was not expecting such an honor! It is really to the Forum I am thankful for-I've learned so much, and look forward to another year of learning with you all, to be sure! I am extremely humbled and am at a loss for words! :blush:

Congratulations, Skyelar. :)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Congratulations, Skyelar. :)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Congrats on earning the MOTM crown, wear it with pride ;)

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

Surprised? You should've seen it coming :)

Congratulations!

Hi,

Congrats.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Thank you all again-just want to say that I am very grateful and that it truly means a lot!

congratulations Skyelar! :yay-smiley-1:

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus